Forex Trading Training, Forex Training website

Nial Fuller Reviews Blog
This blog contains reviews of Nial Fuller's Forex Course
Forex Trading Course


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trading With The Trend

Theres a serious argument to use forex trading strategies which follow the current broader trend, and I for one agree with this type of forex trading strategy. If you where to fight the technical trend over and over, you would soon realise just how unprofitable your forex trading will be.

Theres solid proof in my own trading results that using trends in cobination with price action signals, will increase the expectancy of winning any one trade..

So the lesson we have learned for today is when learning to trade, or when developing a trading plan, you could start with using 2 filters.

Forex Trading Strategies Filter 1, use a basic trend definition tool such as the 8 and 21 day exponential moving averages, or a simple visual trend analysis to pick the current monentumand direction. This filter will enable you to at lease have some form of clarity before entering a trade. So filter 1 is to have a method to decide the direction.

Forex Trading Strategies Filter 2, pick 1 or 2 price action signals and learn to master them (refer other articles), and use these to enter a trades in the direction of the trend.

I believe the price action signals themselves are much more important to learn , because the trend is interpretable. I teach my price action strategies and forex trading strategies in my trading course.

You can learn the forex trading strategies I use in detail, in much more detail than the free Videos.
Go here to take a look at my forex trading course.
My Forex Trading Interview is here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forex Training | Learn To Trade The Market